Saturday, October 10, 2009

Interior Design

FMM: 5.5 mi

Hi, F & F,


You'll be happy to know that I did buy two mops, carried them home in the rain, and even used them yesterday. Not only that, but even I rearranged the furniture and created a little work of art. I covered a carboard box with _Paris Beacons_ and placed the full-length mirror atop it which simultaneously covered up about 10 power cords which used to greet you when you walked in. Who says I have no artistic talent? Bob loved it! Really. He said so. I knew there was a reason I had married him. His approval so inspired me that I stuck a greeting card from the girls on the windsill for added effect..I am working every day to get this place ready for when you all visit. Bob and I went out for pizza then attempted to find "real Irish music". We did find the music, but the place was so crowded we couldn't hear it. We will have to try during the week next time...Happy Saturday to all of you.

Artistically yours,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments: