Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Miscellaneous

FMM: 3 mi



Hi, internet addicts,

Don't you have something better to do? I guess not if you're willing to read a blog entitled "Miscellaneous". Well, if you REALLY don't have anything better to do, check out this 4 minute clip of the 100 best You Tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BudhFVnN2o0 . You may recognize many, but there are a few new ones to enjoy...Now that I have 7 (already finished _Noah's Compass_ -- very good) new books to read, the library has called and the book I reserved 6 weeks ago has arrived, so now I have to read it before I can get back to my hand-picked stash...Woe is me!..In other news, Bob now has a cellphone. Now that doesn't mean he knows how to answer it or use it, but if you want the number, e-mail me...It is cold, dark, rainy and dreary here. They don't have exciting Midwestern-style rainstorms here with tree limbs blowing down and lightning and hail -- just dull, dark, droning, quiet ones. At least the cable - such as it is - rarely goes out; I don't have to miss my EuroNews in Portugese...I got a real letter from TERESA FOSTER yesterday. I was so excited. I promise to mention your name in the blog in CAPS if you send me a real letter; it doesn't even have to be hand written. E-mail me if you need my real live bricks and mortar address..You may be wondering how I am doing listening to _Dracula_. Well, for the first time in my life, I put on headphones and headed down the street. Outside of looking what I knew my mother would deem as totally ridiculous, I rather enjoyed the experience. However, I nearly stepped into the street while listening to an exceptionally exciting passage about a three vampire women about to attack the unsuspecting Mr. Harker...I've decided that I should limit my walking and listening to quiet park-like settings, not busy urban streets...I am off to meet Bob for lunch.

Slogging through the bog,
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. haah "i can just picture that" of you stepping out into the road while you have headphones in.

    ReplyDelete