Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Irish Rover

FMM: 1.2 mi

Hi,

(Footnote: Pam suggested the "Irish Rover" moniker; I have to give her credit or Floyd might sue me! Also, this way the actual Irish Rovers Band will sue Pam not me.)


Just the slob from the bog here. I am off to walk at the seashore momentarily with a group of ladies. Bob told me not to talk much, and they might invite me back. It worked! I will try it again today. I certainly have had lots of practice not talking... Furthermore, if this keeps up, I have decided I won't have to give up a thing for Lent. Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my mouth shut??? Don't answer that...It is cold and dreary here...Just got off Skype with Nancy. We don't know why she is still up at 2:00 AM. We demanded that she go to bed immediately...She may or may not go to the M0-Neb game tonight, so let her or me know if you need a ticket...Gotta go; don't want to be late for my forced march...

Rovingly yours,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment