Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Training Your Kids



FMM: 2.5 mi

Good day, Mates,

The girls went out last night, so I got a little reminder of this mother business. I think I finally went to bed at 2 AM, about 5 hours past my usual bedtime. Since I've been out of the country all year and Nancy has been in a dorm, she is not used to being texted and called every 30 mins as to her whereabouts. However, I had sweet revenge as they were scheduled for an early train to Kilkenny this morning. All 3 were too lazy to carry the tour book; therefore, Nancy called me numerous times wondering what they were supposed to do once they'd toured the castle. Since I was downtown, I finally went into a bookstore, found a tour book, and told her. The good thing about the train system is that the girls can't come home before their scheduled time. I will see them at 6:30. If they had driven, they would undoubtedly be back home on the couch by now. I suspect they finally found something to do... I learned why no one in this apartment complex ever has his/her mail forwarded. Mail from former tenants piles up daily around the mailboxes. It costs 75 euros to have mail forwarded for 3 months...Photos are from two Northern Ireland sights: Carrick-a-Rede Bridge and Giant's Causeway...I think I'll take a snooze until the travelers return..I'm sure they will plot revenge on me when they read this. Perhaps they'll send ME off on a train tomorrow. On second thought..

Napping and yapping,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment