Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry I'm Late

FMM: 2 mi

Hi, Everyone,

Our B & B in Tralee had no WiFi, so no blog this morning. We are in Dingle tonight.

Today is a bank holiday. Hopefully, I can post a proper blog with pics tomorrow.

This trip is our last hurrah. I think it's home to packing and organizing after this. We are enjoying our last adventure before we return to reality.

Nancy & co are in Dublin on their own. They must be out of money as they were disappointed that the museums,the only free attractions in Dublin, were closed today.

Happy bank holiday to you, too.

Visiting and TIZiting,*
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

*Can you tell I've had 2 glasses of wine and can't think of anything clever to say?

1 comment:

  1. Usually the only time I have anything clever to say, I HAVE had a couple glasses of wine--or at least I think it clever!

    ReplyDelete