Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Photos You've Been Waiting For








FMM: 2 mi

Top of the afternoon,

Here they are. The pictures of me and my trusty purple companion. As usual, someone else is trying to get into the act, too. I guess she thinks she's funny. Who is she??...The day has finally arrived. We are packed and ready to head home. Bob has a stack of clothes he may part with but he's still "thinking" and I'm not allowed to touch them until his return. I've spied a blue running jacket from the late 70s as well as the scarf we found in a mud puddle here. I'll keep you posted on the whereabouts of the clothes in question. Let me know if you need a tracking number...I am off to my last Margarita Monday with the American Women's Club... It's been a great 10 months...I will be in Paris, IL without WiFi until next week, so there will be no Blog from the Bog...I do plan to keep up the blog when I return home. Keep checking..

Happy and sad,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Tizzie! That purple thing was worse than I imagined. You didn't tell anyone that you were an American, did you? Just kidding--it could have been much worse! Got my b'day card today--thanks muchly. I thought it was very funny! It is Monday, 2PM, so you're probably sleeping your last night in Ireland. I'm sure you'll be glad to be home. Glad to hear you'll keep up the blog--it is the only thing I have to look forward to now that the wedding is over! Off to the mall to look for a purple wheelie!

    ReplyDelete