Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No Dice and A Lot of Bunk

Good morning, Bloggies,

I have officially resumed my former life. Last night I went to bunko. It was a beautiful night. I was warmly welcomed home as the prodigal bunkette. As usual, we had too many important issues to discuss to play bunko, a dice game. We sat outside at Boone Tavern, drank Bahama Mamas, and had more than a few laughs. We learned of gluttonous mother-in-laws, a new bunko grandbaby on the way, a few husbands/children who need to follow our advice, and of children who are getting educated, educated, and educated some more. Recently we've had our share of violent gulley washers, heat, and humidity, but last night and today are fine days to live in mid-Missouri...Nancy says she knew all my stories from yesterday and if I don't come up with new material, she will stop reading the blog. Well,if that happened, then we could discuss her in detail and I could solicit comments and opinions without worrying about offending her. What do you think? Should we have a forum on Nancy? Please share anything at all you'd like to tell me about Nancy. I need some new material..I am off to prepare my bedroom for the grand arrival of the queen on Saturday --- the queen mattress that is...



Full of bunk,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment