Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Football , Fun, and Something Fishy





Hi, Friends, Fam, and Frenemies,

Bob and I visited Tim and Megan last weekend. Bob and Tim went to the football game while Megan and I had the fun. We visited Tom, Marty and all 6 of their grandkids. Aren' t they cute? ..I'm sitting here watching _The Biggest Loser_ by myself. What does that tell you? I like having Molly and Nancy here so that I can comment on how many people cry, how many times the phrase "kick a**" or a variation is used, who has bad grammar , and how many times cuss words are bleeped out. It's no fun to make these observations to myself. I like them to roll their eyes and tell me that if I don't like it, I don't have to watch it and would I just shut up...I was so excited today as I got the car . I felt like a teenager. I was exhilarated! Bob and I share a car now which means that I rarely drive anymore. I'm the little old lady whose husband carts her around. But today the car was mine. After work I drove to Sonic and had a cheeseburger for dinner. Then I bought something that is all the rage among middle-aged -- well, that's stretching it a bit -- ladies. It is guaranteed to make my life easier or I get my money back. I even got a $10 gift card for buying it. I have discussed the purchase in detail with several friends. If you are a faithful reader of this blog, you'll know that I probably need this item. No, it's not a new wheelie cart. More clues? It's named after an ocean creature. It needs to be plugged in. Give up? It's a Shark Light 'n Easy Steam mop. Aren't you jealous? .. Soon I will do some butt kicking myself as I charge into the kitchen to try it out. Hopefully, I won't cuss and/or cry before I finish. After burning a few calories, I will vote myself out of the kitchen..All the BS (blog stuff) for now.

Currently viewing instead of doing,

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment