Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brides, Bridles, and Bridwells






Welcome to your favorite day, Slackers,

I guess you've missed hearing Tiz talk, or you wouldn't be here. My niece Coady got married in Lexington, KY last weekend. Oh, what an affair! I'm still recovering from the joyous occasion. While we didn't actually see any horses or bridles, we did drive past a few horse farms on our way to the winery...Bob and I are enjoying having Molly with us each week while she works here in town. If I didn't know better, I would think she had sent a Molly lookalike in her place. She is thankful for any slop I throw in front of her, she makes her bed, fixes her lunch, cleans up after herself, rarely goes out at night, and is safely tucked in bed sound by 10 each night. Did I mention that she only used one towel all week AND kept track of it? I may have to demand a DNA test to prove that she is truly my daughter...Need to go do some full scale slacking myself.

Dazed and amazed,

I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Beautiful bride, beautiful cousins, and beautiful aunts (and you're cute, too Bob!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Bridwell gals have beautiful families! Coady is an absolutely gorgeous bride.

    ReplyDelete