Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Saving Face

Hi, faithful and unfaithful readers.

I have a confession to make. In a weak moment, I've done what I've been avoiding for years: I've joined Facebook. That's right. I can now stalk my children and maybe yours, too. I can see I really just wanted to see pictures of my great nieces and nephews, but it seems I have opened up a whole new world. In fact, I am afraid to open my e-mail as I keep getting all these requests from people and I'm not sure what to do with them or how to do it. I've also discovered that I don't know the proper Facebook protocol . Mary told me that if I didn't post a picture within 24 hours I would be considered a huge loser. That's the rule. It took me 4 months to figure out how to post photos on this blog and now I had 24 hours?? Luckily, someone posted a picture of me and I was able to click on it and it miraculously became my profile. I persuaded my sister to join, too. Tonight she tells me that she has 100 friends. I, on the other hand, only have 32. I made her read me her 100 friends. While I don't know half of them, I'm still wonder why she has so many, and I don't....In other news, when we last spoke I was threatening to mop the floor with a Shark, remember? Well, I managed to put the thing together in such a way that even Tim and Megan had to get out the direction book to undo my mistake. They did finally get the thing assembled I finally got the pleasure of pushing wet fluffy mop around the kitchen floor. It was exhilarating! .. Well, I will catch up with you slackers later.


Stalking and talking,
I remain
Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. You have to be careful with requests for friends. The first one I got was from a woman who saw my picture, thought I was "hot," and wanted to "hook up" with me. Yikes. What scared me the most was not that she is a woman, but wondering what kind of condition she might be in if she thinks I'M hot! The worst ones are from kids I went to high school with who were freshmen when I was a senior and I have no idea who they are. I'm sure they're thinking "What a bitch," when I don't "friend" them. The ones that confuse me are the ones who find me, request friendship, and then never answer my message and never have anything to say to me. Why bother? BTW, love your wedding picture on a later issue. You were a beautiful bride, Tiz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your post. Haven't spent much time on Facebook and still don't have many friend-- not even weird ones, well that's debatable.

    ReplyDelete