Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrocks Rock!


Top O' the morning, Bloggies,

While I never heard anyone say that in Ireland, I knew it would please my readers to read it. My blog inspirations always occur about 7:10 AM. I have to leave for work at 7:40. I'm not sure why that is. Molly had to go outside wrapped in a towel to take my photo this morning. She wouldn't keep taking them until I got a "good" one, so you'll get to see me as I really look. Sorry. If you look closely, you'll see that I have shamrock earrings (they're cheap and my ears will be infected by the end of the day, but beauty always has its price), a shamrock necklace, a vest I bought when Tim was 16 (if you read the last blog you'll know how old it is; it used to actually button in front before I "blossomed" into my current self), and close observers will even see that I have green eye shadow. Molly says I look like a regular leprechaun. I'll take that as a compliment. In fact, I'll take anything as a compliment.

Work is about to interfere with my fun, so I must wish you all a happy St. Paddy's Day!

Bein' seen wearing green,

I remain

Tizzie/Tiz/Tizmom/Mom/Liz/Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Mom! I have on my green birthday tee-shirt today to celebrate St. Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Megan wearing hers, too? I want you to dress alike to go to the gym. I think that would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a tiny bit crazy, but super cute about it!!!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete